Posted on September 20, 2023
The latest newsletter from the Living Marine Resources (LMR) program is now available. Topics in this issue include:
1. Saying farewell to a member of our advisory committee.
2. Announcement of three new projects.
3. A Project Spotlight on two related projects in Investment Area 1 (Data to Support Risk Threshold Criteria) that studied whale behavior and the effects of distance from sonar.
4. Updates on field efforts from five projects.
5. An overview of the Navy Marine Species Monitoring program’s monitoring summit.
6. Citations for ten additional publications from LMR projects.
We hope that these regular updates provide you with meaningful insights into our program operations, significant accomplishments and future focus areas. All issues of our newsletter can be found at our website.